COOKIES AND LOCAL STORAGE POLICY
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the User.
What types of cookies does this website use?
• Analysis cookies: They are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
• Advertising cookies: They are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use that you make of our website. To do this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
• Third Party Cookies: Provided by third parties.
Cookie Name Description/ Purpose Provider Expiration
What happens if Cookies are disabled?
Some features of the Services and areas of this website may not function properly if cookies are disabled.
How can you set your Cookies?
• Microsoft Edge:
See Microsoft support or browser Help.
• Mozilla Firefox:
See Mozilla support or browser Help.
• Google Chrome:
See Google support or browser Help.
• Safari (Apple): Security Preferences.
See Apple Support or Browser Help.
• Opera (Opera > Software): > Advanced Options Settings > Cookies
See Opera support or browser Help.
If you use another browser, please refer to its policy of installation, use and blocking of cookies. However, using the www.youronlinechoices.com tool, you can find useful information and configure, provider by provider, your preferences about cookies.
Do there are only cookies?
There may be websites that use other forms of storage similar to cookies but with more capacity, such as other forms of local data storage on the customer’s computer, for example:
• HTML5 LocalStorage and sessionStorage: Space that the web can use on the user’s computer. Normally deleting the Browsing history can be deleted.
• Flash “Local Shared Objects” (the Silverlight “isolated storage”) are stored within the Microsoft folder where you have the user profile. You have to go into the folder and delete it. (Example: Vimeo videos). Flash is used to incorporate multimedia elements into a website, and for this purpose it stores files on the user’s computer.
• The web beacon is used to track your activity, inserting a mini-image that you don’t even notice. When you browse the web, you are loaded along with the page, and the server from which the photo is downloaded, records the time of access, or the times you have accessed.
These files are more intrusive than cookies, as they are more complicated to delete, store more information, and are independent of the browser being used. We do not use this type of storage.