For the purposes provided for in the European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) we inform you that the personal data you provide us by filling out the form of this website, will be treated confidentially.
Likewise, we inform you that:
- The Category of data you provide us is within: Contact details.
- The Data Controller provided is: Miguel Herrero Herrero (Cinestesia) onwards (WEB).
- The Purpose of them is to manage the possible commercial relationship between the two and if, in the case of accepting it, send you information about our new products and services.
- Legitimation is given when you register on the form.
- There are no Recipients to which data will be transferred, except legal obligation or that is necessary to provide the service requested by the customer.
- The rights that assist you are those of access, rectification, limitation and deletion of the data provided. To do this, you must send a letter indicating the right to exercise and a photocopy of your ID, to the following address:
Ina and Juanmi S.L.
FULL COMPANY ADDRESS
Calle Santo Domingo 6 – 03501 Benidorm (Alicante)
(WEB), meets all the requirements established in the GDPR and that all the data under our responsibility have been treated in accordance with the legal requirements, keeping the necessary security measures that guarantee the confidentiality of the same.
We inform you that your data are in a file for which the (WEB) is responsible, in order to carry out the control and management of its customers and / or students, as well as potential customers and / or students.
Your data may be used by (WEB), to send you information of interest, if you have indicated this when filling out the form.
The recipients are the departments in which it is organized (WEB) that, based on the functions they perform, need the information for the purpose set out in the previous paragraph, Entities or Organizations whose transfer is mandatory by Law and third parties with which collaboration agreements and the transfer of data is necessary for the maintenance of the agreement.
Privacy and Abuse Policy
If you have received an email from our servers it is because you are subscribed to a distribution list. If this is not the case, please unsubscribe from the same email you have received by pressing the “Unsubscribe” link located at the bottom and then report the case to us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not accept unsolicited commercial emails or unsolicited bulk emails (known as spam). If you suspect that any of our email accounts are sending spam, you can notify us by sending an email to email@example.com
To keep people who ask for information about (WEB) training programs informed, we regularly send emails to all of them. If you have received one of our emails and consider it spam, please paste the header of the email that you think is spam in the Subject field of a new email and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org